Syncardia & Murrietta Circuits Join Forces to Save Lives!
Murrietta Circuits teamed up with SynCardia technology to provide an incredible solution to heart transplant candidates that can save lives and even put candidates in a better place to receive their heart transplants.
It is our mission to provide affordable and highly reliable PCBs solutions because we know that lives may depend on it!
NADCAP (National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program) is an industry-managed approach to conformity assessment that brings together technical experts from both Industry and Government to establish accreditation requirements, accredit suppliers, and define operational program requirements.
This results in a standardized approach to quality assurance and a reduction in redundant auditing throughout the aerospace industry because Prime Contractors, Suppliers, and Government Representatives have joined forces to develop a program that:
● Establishes stringent industry consensus standards that satisfy the requirements of all participants
● Replaces routine auditing of Suppliers with one approved through a consensus decision-making process of members from the user community
● Conducts more in-depth, technically superior critical process audits
● Improves Supplier quality throughout the industry through stringent requirements
● Reduces costs through improved standardization
● Utilizes technically expert auditors to assure process familiarity
● Provides more frequent audits for Primes, fewer audits for suppliers
NADCAP Ensures Consistent Quality & Reliability
NADCAP Accreditation brings many benefits to Murrietta Circuits’ customers, including:
● Peace of Mind – Customer knows their product is well cared for
● Full Compliance with Industry Standards
● Promotes Safety and Eliminates Waste – Cost savings passed down to our customers
● Increased Quality through process improvement
In a time when customer visits and audits are uncertain, you can rely on the NADCAP certification to ensure that our quality standards and processes are consistent and standardized
Customers choose Murrietta Circuits for PCB Design & Engineering services for both our extensive knowledge and the high-quality services we have provided for over 40 years.
Offering our customers an integrated solution all under one roof allows early discussions with our Engineering team to assess many factors from BOM review for long-lead items, high cost or minimum buys, determining the PWB Material for producibility, availability, cost, and final stack up.
Most importantly, Engineering follows design rule checks for manufacturability to ensure your product is ready for production.
IPC is a worldwide association that develops and teaches proven standards to the electronics industry. These standards provide guidance for nearly every step in the electronics development process.
WHY DO IPC CERTIFICATIONS MATTER?
Murrietta Circuits provides PCB services for industries that require the absolute highest level of reliability and quality including the military, aerospace, space, and medical industries.
Having attained many IPC Certifications, Murrietta Circuits customers can trust that our processes are backed and proven.
List of Murrietta Circuits’ IPC Certifications and Standards